It sure doesn't get boring!
Canyoning, Paragliding & Rafting
It sure doesn't get boring! Because if thrills are what you're looking for, you'll be sure to get your money's worth when canyoning, paragliding or rafting ... a racing heart guaranteed! The full range of leisure options - be it in the water, the air or on the ground - can be found here. start your adventure now! Zillertal has a suitable adrenaline rush for you, too.
- High ropes course - there are numerous high ropes courses in Zillertal, which ensure that special adrenaline rush up high in the treetops. Here adventurers can show off their courage and skills.
- Paragliding - Zillertal is one of the biggest and most scenic flying areas in Europe. Aviation fans glide down into the valley like an eagle with experienced tandem pilots.
- Canyoning - how courageous are you? When rappelling over waterfalls, eroded rocks and along the gorge through crystal-clear waters you can test your limits and experience plenty of action and fun.
- Rafting - An extraordinary experience awaits you when rafting. Here, water rats get their money's worth, because the element of water becomes palpable in all its facets here. A must for all sports and nature lovers.
- Cave trekking - The Spannagel Cave is the biggest natural rock cave in the central Alps. In addition to year-round guided tours you can also explore the natural landmark on a sporty trekking tour. In subterranean cave passages otherwise accessible only to cave explorers, you can marvel at the breathtaking marble bedding, stalactites and crystals.
- Fun for riders of all ages - The area around the lower terminus of the 10-seat Finkenberg I has gained yet another attraction! Below the gondola path, the new Funride Finkenberg has sprung up - Pumptrack-circuit with curves and waves. No matter if with BMX, Mountain bike, Longboard, Scooter, walking bike or Inline Skates - here almost everything that rolls is welcome!
- Balancing act for the brave - This test of courage ensures a true adrenaline rush! Those who negotiate the three-wire traverse across the big 'Kaunzbucht' at the Spieljoch, can certainly call themselves a balancing artist. of course you don't balance freely across the slack line, but our optimally secured. Should Courage desert you nevertheless, you will be guided safely by our securing rope guides with the salvage roll all the way to the exit.
- Airborne from gorge to gorge - The modern Adventure Park Zillertal-Kaltenbach is the biggest, most challenging And spectacular natural adventure park for young and old. Seven courses await all age groups. Here you'll move along with zip lines of varying lengths from tree to tree and from gorge to gorge. The mouse course is suited for children from three years of age, the Xtreme waterfall course only accessible with prior appointment because of its difficulty. All other courses can be negotiated independently after a short briefing.
- Truly wicked adventures - The Arena Skyliner in Gerlosstein and the Riederklamm zip line allow daredevils to reach lofty heights. On various zip lines you'll be racing across gorges and wonderful mountain scenery at speeds up to 50 km/h. Here adventure is waiting to be experienced!
- Diversion knows no ends with our varied program - 'Mountain active' is a varied program for young and old in Gerlos (for guests from member establishments). Hiking, high ropes course, mountain bike tours and canyoning are just some of the highlights on the program whetting your appetite for more and ensuring days full of variety in the Zillertal Arena.
- More information for adventurers can be found here.